top of page
  • tordenstores


Very proud of Hayden this morning, showing care in the community and a level head!

During his paperround, he found one house where the smell inside was incredibly strong of gas.

He carefully called out, making sure he didnt switch any lights on or cause a spark, and nobody heard him calling. , so called the police, who got the fire brigade to attend with police.

They found the person in the house, and the gas cooker with one ring left on unlit!

The lady was so thrilled that he had jumped to action, she has visited him this afternoon, giving him a lot of praise!

This is community!!

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Ukraine and Port St Mary

Torden Stores has some high hopes coming soon. As some may know a lovely family arrived in Port St Mary several weeks ago, they fled their war torn country and home found refuge here in this wonderful


More sweets came in today. We have some great selections for the children, Minions sweets, dentures, fizzy pops and a superb BRAIN LICKER ice cream!! We have not forgotten the adults, with some more b


bottom of page